Midknight Review - New and Revised versus The Midnight Review. One is an impostor.

There is a blogger who took my name,  Midknight Review,  and changed it to Midnight Review (without the "k"),  pretends to be a Republican,  and uses the guise to win friends and influence people.  He is a dunce,  and I mean that as a compliment.  He used to brag about his attendance numbers compared to mine.  Today,  I visited his site.  He actually posts his total traffic -  and the number is 459,226 since 2010.  My numbers are listed below (1,301,152) and are from the beginning of 2010.  There is another 120,000 if you add in my traffic before the site was shutdown,  in December of 2009.  Enough said.   Won't mention it again,  but it does give me great pleasure to make this report. 

Graph of Blogger page views







Pageviews all time history
1,301,152

2 comments:

  1. Went to the other site. Wow. No comparison. Some of his text runs into the right column and he does not write to the blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not dwell on this matter, but the phony blog owner is back, and writing comment, most of which I cannot publish. Sad, but he had made the dispute more of a personal problem than it needed to be, so I will keep it to myself, in the future.

      The numbers, for a small timer and free blogger, are personally rewarding, however.

      Delete