Our possessions, our good looks and this awesome creation in which we live spell out the fact that "life is not fair." Let's stop pretending that we can change that fact, shall we?

<<<<< Seriously,  is it fair that most of you don't look like this couple. Should we, then, develop a genetic code that insures all humans,  born in the future, are as "pretty" as their neighbors?  That would be fair,  right?  That would, also,  be stupid.   

Life is not only not fair,  there is nothing we can do to resolve the problem.  My cars are used,  our home is (a fifteen hundred foot home we are still paying for) is average to small;  my retirement is pleasant but hardly that of a truly rich person; I can't lose my weight but what the hey . . . . . . .   you make the best of whatever life has dealt you.  It does not help when your political leaders hate success that is not shared per their standards and that is why I will never vote for a progressive Marxist again. 

Kevin Madden (Romney aid)  with Lauren Conrad.
TOOO Good looking.  It an't fair. 
My VTX 1800.  I own it and you don't
It an't fair,  I know,  but I also do not care. 

Hume Lake  -  two hours from my home,
and some of you live in New York City !! 



This is a mole and serves little 
purpose if digging around in your garden. 
Its not fair that you were born a human, or 
an American.  All you can do is accept who 
you are and do the best to make something 
good out of your life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment