why should I care if whats-her-name is not singing at the next Super Bowl?

(Reuters) – Pop superstar Rihanna declined an offer to perform at a Super Bowl halftime show because she supported former National Football League quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his protest against racial injustice, according to media reports.

Editor:  of course the truth is this -  Kaepernick is a cop hating,  Flag bashing,  "the Constitution is a white man's document" protester.  And,  why should I care if whats-her-name is not singing at the next Super Bowl?  

3 comments:

  1. If you don't care, why do you post about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't care, but that is not what I said, is it, genius? I asked for a reason to care. Did you give me a reason? No. Can you give me a reason? Probably not. end of story.

      Delete
  2. So if there is global warming, there is tide rise. And the island people should have already developed plans to move to the mainlands; and Manhattan should have already moved. But none of that is happening. You are right, these Democrats are more than silly.

    ReplyDelete