Rush claims that Obama's overriding agenda is the defeat of his enemies. Interesting thought. Rather than reject Limbaugh, out of hand, think about what he says as you observe Obama's antics over the next four years.

<<<  Here is Obama arguing for revenge.  No other president in history has used such language,  and the Democrat Party is gourging itself on this kind of rhetoric.  

RUSH: Let me tell you what I think, and I'm gonna tell you this in a balanced way -- a balanced and fair way. What I think is really going on here is our president, Barack Obama, if you'll note, really never talks about plans and proposals to solve problems. What he does is position his political opponents as the enemy. Everything he did today in the debt limit Q&A in his press conference, and even in the setup, was about the enemy. The Republicans are the enemy.

He's not proposing solutions to anything. He's not interested in solutions. As far as Obama's concerned, there isn't a problem, other than the existence of opposition to him. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. The biggest problem to Obama is the existence of opposition. And I'm telling you: I firmly believe everything going on in Washington today -- everything inside the Beltway, in the media, in the think tanks, in the halls of Congress, everything -- is oriented toward eliminating a viable opposition.

Mark Levin calls Obama an "Imperialist President."   I have used the same language on this blog.  But,  my theme is a little different,  now.  I consider Obama our first Revenge President.  He is not a "Progressive ideologue."  Rather he is an angry black man who holds the founders of this nation in total contempt and views the Constitution as a white man's document,  traditional Christianity as a white man's faith,  redistribution and political power as the best revenge.  He is all about "pay back."

You have 22 seconds to listen to this 8th grade level polemic, no?  

Sadly,  this is no longer theory.  Obama has divided this nation into "angry takers"  and the hard working blue collar class.  And he won an election using this divisive strategy.  For the next four years,  we will have to endure a steady stream of hate mongery from the Left.

My chief concern,  at the moment,  is the "fear" I have of loosing the House to the Left,  in 2014.  If that happens,  I expect to see a move to dispense with term limits for the presidency, and one party rule as we could have never imagined.  That is what I think might be our future. 

_________________
End notes: 

Understand that I listen to Rush no more than three hours per month. I have grown tired of some of his antics.  At the same time,  there is no other living individual who has done more for the consrvative cause than Rush.  He gave us a voice when we had none.  He convinced us that we have power as conservatives,  that we can win when we refuse to compromise on the principles that make us conservative and this country great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment