"They" knew there was no Russian case versus Trump. Instead, the major Deep State effort was a trap for obstruction versus Trump, and, he didn't step into that trap . . . thank you Rudy.

Rep. Nunes was Right! In Their First Month Mueller Gang Was Already Working on Obstruction Trap!

 

The following texts between the corrupt lovers Strzok and Page occurred on June 7, 2017 –
5:05 pm Peter Strzok text: Unless you’ve got something going, I would. We’re starting obstruction team brief but just come. Sit in on whatever comes next.
5:06 pm Lisa Page text: I mean, I’ve got lots of work to do. But okay. Who is in it?
5:08 pm Peter Strzok text: Don’t then. I’m just saying, come over here and stick your head in. I’ve gotten more the past couple of days after hours talking with Aaron [Zebley] and [redacted] then all day the past week and a half. Was not suggesting it for any particular reason, just a dive in sort of thing. If you have work to do, I’d say do it.
7:06 pm Lisa Page text: I left. F it. There’s no amount of time I can spend and finish everything. Whatevs.

The whole Russia Collusion sham was a set up.  Deep State was betting on President Trump obstructing their criminal investigation.  Instead, he didn’t and their sham was finally shut down.

This is the most corrupt event in US history.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment