If the Russians can influence our elections, why can't Google and FaceBook and Twitter, all Progessive infested, do the same ?

If the Russians can influence our elections,  why can't Google and FaceBook and Twitter,  all Progessive infested, do the same ?   In fact,  why should we believe that is not their goal with the 2018 election?  Their change in algorithims,  just in time to limit access to Conservative grass root media,  was something that surfaced just 8 weeks,  a change that all but made this blog "invisible" on the web,  a change that cut our pageviews by 90%  .  When I say "invisible,"  I mean to imply that a search for Midknight Review on Google will find only one entiry when that same search three months ago would give you 50 to70 articles.   And my story is identical to thousands of other grass roots citizen media types.

I don't fear the Russians.  I fear the enemy within  (and on the Left).  

No comments:

Post a Comment