YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT . . .

After 10 years, and, 2 million pageviews, my blog is under attack from Google (again). Here is what I have learned about the Internet:

You might not know this or believe what I am about to write, but there is only one search engine on the Net. Different organizations and policies, but only one search engine and it controls all written Internet speech.
I was against "Net Neutrality," until this past week, but now, after being unfriended by Google, I fully support Federal regulation of the Net as a public utility. At least under federal regulation as an utility, the Constitution would apply because the Net would be superintended by the US Government, and, the 1st Amendment (freedom of speech) would be enforced, rather than allowing Google,Twitter, and Facebook to enforce their own rules. Conservatives are against "net neutrality," but they really need to rethink their position.

No comments:

Post a Comment