Yes ! This conservative is for Federal regulation and here is why:


Google has changed its algorithm coding.  The affect is to render most small conservative blogs "invisible."  Understand that until four weeks ago,  my blog traffic was around 1000 pageviews, daily.  Not great by some standards,  but this blog was the largest non-comercial blog on the Net.  Now,  my traffic has been cut by 90% and I have no visibility on the Net.  Upi cannot search for this blog.  And there is nothing I can do about it.  So,  I say,  "Via la Federal regulations."  Treat the Net as an utility.  Today you have very few options for protecting your speech on Twitter,  Google, Facebook,  after all,  they are privately owned.  Make them an utility,  and Federal regulation will allow 1st amendment protections.  Three or four people control most written Internet speech.  Not fair.  I hate regulations,  but in this case,  it is needed.  After all,  radio waves should belong to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment