My Olympic Intentions: Because it is NBC, I do not . . . . .

Update:  What to watch during the current Olympic televised season:
Re-runs of Whose Line Is It Anyway;  the NFL channel,  Forensic Files,  and reading anything by Karl Barth in my library  (if you are a college professor,  forget it,  you would not understand Barth's dialect presentation). 


My Olympic Intentions:  Because it is NBC,  I do not intend watching any of the Olympics in real time.  I make this decision because this year's Olympic production is being produced by the same network[NBC] that owns the most radical cable news channel in American history,   MSNBC.  More than this,  NBC most recently announced that it would televise any anti-Anthem revolt,  had NFL players taken a knee during the Super Bowl opening ceremonies.  In other words,  the audience,  with its strong patriotic bias,  be damned.  

Oh,  I will keep up with the Olympics.  Still,  I will not watch any of the advertising and programing in real time.  

If you see NBC as part of the "enemy within,"  as I do,  you will join me.  

Time for those who seriously care about this country to take a stand.  

Just to be clear,  I will watch any and all Olympic programing that is not NBC programing,  including ESPN.  

While ESPN is equally anti-Patriotic,  it has paid the price,  in spades.  Time to challenge NBC and drive them out of the market or, at least,  try.  

Never forget: A "Free and Independent Press"  is meaningless if it is controlled by a godless, anti-American agenda.  I don't support Russian television ("RT" Russia Today,  here in the States)  for the same reasons I no longer endorse NBC and its bastard child,  MSNBC.  


No comments:

Post a Comment