DACA a "read my lips" moment for Trump? Good grief, lets not be as stupid as the Dems on this point.

Here is a comment I posted at Breitbart this morning.  

*******

Chill,  everyone. 

None of us,  certainly not Tucker  (as much as I like him) knows the end game to this most recent concern.  One thing I am not going to do:  I refuse to insult my own intelligence,  trading my approval of his military build up,  his successful war versus ISIS, what he is doing with the Supreme Court and its federal court system, his determined drive for a middle class tax cut, his determination for fair trade, his travel ban and the increased sense of national security it represents, his strategy versus N Korea, the fact that he is serving without pay and donating millions (by the end of his term as president),  and his determination for the wall   -  trading all this for my disapproval of a single issue suce as DACA.   You all do know that he is reassigning 2.4 billion from various federal agencies to the wall,  that he has been buying up property and is about to hire contractors to build several prototypes,  right? 

If he does not get re-electred,  this country goes far far left for ever.  Hell,  it is almost there,  right now.    Let's not be stupid about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment