The search for news has changed at Midknight Review.

Four years ago,  my research time was heavily invested in Drudge, Memeorandum,  MyWay, hack sites like The Blaze and Weasel Zippers.  The later will no longer accept my commentary,  too busy pretending to be a free speech conservative site rather than something belonging to the radically conservative One Toothers of America.  And the Blaze?  Well,  I can no longer stand Beck's whinny outlook on the world
and his decision that working with the enemy (i.e. "the Dems") has a value that transcends the value of this Once Great Nation.  

Today,  My Way (dedicated news headline portal) has gone under,  quitting its service last month;  Drudge is almost useless to me,  featuring fewer political headlines than than in previous times.  

Memeorandum has become my #1 news portal,  a liberal site featuring most of the Left Wing propaganda for the day  (Drudge does not do this at all).  

When I seldom clicked on The Hill or Politico,  these two Left leaning sites are surprisingly objective at times, and allow conservative comments.  Not the case for the NY Times,  Weasel Zippers and The Blaze (where you have to subscribe and spend 20 minutes a day deleting one advertisement after another).  

Of course there are other sites that I attend,  but Memeorandum is at the top of the list.