Update: added #17.
If I documented the calls for violence on our college campus's and in street demonstrations, this list would include hundreds of examples. Today's event was "nothing out of the ordinary" for Dems, except, this time, it was real.
1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
7. David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
8. Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
9. Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
12. Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
13. Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
14. Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
15. Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
16. Shooter at the GOP practice field on Wednesday.
17. Dr. John Griffin, a professor of Media Arts and Animation at the Art Institute of Washington, decried Republican efforts to repeal Obamacare back on May 4 and posted on Facebook his suggestion to shoot Republican House members
18 - 100. College campus calls for violence against Trump and conservatives
100 - 200. Signage and calls for violence in our streets as Occupy, BLM, and related groups call for the overthrow of the current Administration.
Thanks to Breitbart for the list (1 - 15).