To the readership

During this week,  ending with Trump's 100th day in office,  this blog will be detailing all of what Trump has done  . . . . .   if that is even possible.  Lots of time in research,  lots of air time looking for facts as opposed to conservative propaganda. 

As small as is this blog, ( and,  I never try to pretend that I am "big time,"),   Midknight Review - new and revised,  is the largest non-commercial blog on the Internet.  At times, more than 10,000 folks come to this blog in a 24 hour period.  Because I am ad-free,  this blog can be listed as "educational," and the rules under such a classification are much more liberal when it comes to copyright laws.   Of course,  I reference all my posts,  keeping in mind that I am entitled to the facts of an event,  no matter where I discover these facts, and those facts do not need reference.

At any rate,  I plan on being quite busy,  this week.  I am a conservative leaning Independent,  never a Republican,  never a member of a tea party (although sympathetic to their cause).  If I ever had a president that I could call an "Independent," it would be Donald Trump.  

Looking for as much information,  here,  as you can find on the Internet?  Visit this blog during the week, especially toward the end of the week.  You will not be disappointed.