Thursday Update for this blogs favorite (and only) model: Mady Rose.

 She has a boyfriend so she just might be moving away from a modeling career.  Time will tell.  She is 18 and keeps her clothes on (good news for an admiring gramp-pa),  

Go to the linked sites and "like" her pictures.  It helps in her effort to get recognized as a model. 

Madyson's instagram site
   with 2592 followers.  


 

 


Her primary photographer is Jon Lorentz, here.  This is her number one picture on that site,  a pic that puts her in the top ten of his models:  Her "likes" total for this particular picture is 5349.








 


Her number one picture on 
this blog is this picture with 
over 300 hits  . . .   actually, 
this is one of our highest rated
post for the month, political or
otherwise. 

2 comments:

  1. to the worm that has sent me this message and the one yesterday - "I hate to be the one to tell you this but ......." , send me your address and I will be at your front door within the week. Want to bet what happens next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know your comments can't be published, so you are only doing this to piss me off. Most of the time, that does not work, but you, being the sniveling little coward that are as you write filth while running around your mothers house in your open bathrobe, you need some serious attention from a real man. Take my comments personal, punk. I am going to get a couple of my tech friends to work on tracking down your IP address. If we get, you won't know until I knock on your mother's door.

      Delete