About that ABC polling telling us that Hillary is 11 points up on Trump.


Think about this: has anyone won a presidential election by 11 points in our lifetime? No. Not even close. This is not about reporting truth. It is about repressing the GOP vote, period.

"11 points" is as ridiculous a conclusion as this scenario: I say Hillary wins by 11 and her first act, as president, is to walk into the Oval Office, strip down naked, jump up on her desk and do a hula-bump . . . . . in front of reporters.

My point? BOTH conclusions should be disregarded from the outset. They are equally stupid (if believed). An 11 point victory is just as ridiculous as a naked hula bump. Trust me.

There are serious tracking polls (you never see them) that show a 7 point advantage for the GOP as to turn-out. If "turn-out" happens, the polls be damned. This ABC "survey" (which questioned 28% more Democrats than GOP/Independents). is all about discouraging you as the voter.

And "yes," MOST but not all, national polls survey 20 to 28 percent more Dems than Republicans. In other words, they cheat.

How do I know? Because I do research for a couple of large political outlets and publish a political blog of my own (this blog) that reaches 70,000 people per day, during the campaign season.

 In other words, when it comes to numbers, I know what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment