The skinny on Hillary's health issues:

Click on image to enlarge
Click on image to enlarge
I won't take time to document this (for the medical opinions) sooooo,  you will have to just trust me:  the talking heads,  especially medical folks,  do believe there is something physically wrong with Hillary.  Most of the talk is along the lines of "vertigo" (leaving one with the sensation of spinning,  causing a loss of balance), or, perhaps, Parkinson.  

I have a couple of friends with Parkinson.  Don't see a comparison to Hillary but what do I know   . . . . . .   seriously.   The video issue maybe old age creeping in on her.  I would shaky,  after climbing those stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Bogus
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/09/is-hillary-dying-hoax-started-by-pal-of-alex-jones.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why you fight on this matter. Not harm/no foul if the woman is in poor health. She is getting close to 70. Pictures don't lie.

      Delete