There are million of Republican/Conservatives just like me (the editor)

Fox News is reporting that confidence in the GOP primary process has fallen from 41% in February to 30% in March.  But,  with me,  it is not just the GOP process.  

Everyone who reads with clarity,  knows that the Hillary/Sanders contest is nothing short of Kabuki Theater  . . . .   this is beside the fact that there are 150 Federal agents investigating the Secretary for criminal involvement regarding her emails.  

I was a Democrat and helped with Carter's first election.  I voted for Reagan,  because Carter's no-nothing approach to the economy,  bankrupt by construction business  . . . .   not to mention the 444 days our hostages were held by Iran with our president frozen in fear of taking any decisive action.  

I still consider myself a Kennedy Democrat and a Reagan Republican  (the two men are or were closer together,  ideologically, than you may suppose).  Extending my preference into the 21st century,  I identify with Gingrich,  Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment