What other conservatives are thinking:

I am jumping the gun,  a bit,  by publishing the following before receiving permission.  If PatriotForever says "no permission,"  I will take it down.  ~  editor

From PatriotForever:  

Thanks John. I am very torn. Cuz stands and fights and it was he and his fight in the Supreme Court for the Mojave Cross, that kept the rest from falling and being removed across the nation.
I like TRUMP and do not agree with his ignorant position on Ethanol and do not understand the Scalia issue, at all and need to look into it. (SEE BELOW)
However, if not for him, there would be NO Angry Motivated Patriots, finally waking from their stuper's. Without Trump, we would have the same ole same ole BS we have every 4 and 2 years. Now people are taking about solutions and real problems.

This year: ISSUES are at the forefront and solutions are being offered.
I am with you!

OK SO HERE IT IS:
Donald Trump said that Justice Antonin Scalia's comments about black students performing better in "slower-track" universities were "very tough" to African-Americans.
* First there is no such thing as an African American. Just because a person is black doesn't make them African's as there are many WHITE AFRICANS. A person would had to have come here directly from Africa, and gained their citizenship, in order to claim they were African American. Whites in Africa are not called American Africans.
Trump said: "I thought it was very tough to the African-American community, actually," Trump told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union." "I don't like what he said," Trump added. "No, I don't like what he said. I heard him, I was like, 'Let me read it again' because I actually saw it in print, and I'm going -- I read a lot of stuff -- and I'm going, 'Whoa!' "
However, Scalia has been criticized for comments he made Wednesday during the Supreme Court's hearing of an affirmative action case in which he seemed to suggest that some African-Americans belong in lesser colleges.
"There are those who contend that it does not benefit African-Americans to get them into the University of Texas where they do not do well, as opposed to having them go to a less-advanced school, a less -- a slower-track school where they do well," Scalia said. "One of the briefs pointed out that most of the black scientists in this country don't come from schools like the University of Texas."
* Affirmative action has been a losing proposition for years, so here is #3 that I do not agree with him/Trump in his views.
Trump has stated he was "fine with affirmative action" The mogul has, however, been criticized for comments about the Black Lives Matter movement and for retweeting false, racially charged crime data from a non-existent group.
** He has skewed the numbers slightly, but the Black Lives Matter group is just another rouge highly Soro's funded group of sluggards. I agree they matter, but they don't matter more than others lives or colors.
Trump, was recently endorsed by several black pastors, spoke to Tapper about his relationships with black Americans while criticizing President Barack Obama. "I have great African-American friendships. I have just amazing relationships, and so many positive things have happened," Trump said. "One thing I will say, and I will say this, and I say it to everybody: Barack Obama has done very little for the African-American community. You look at unemployment, you look at all of the problems. But yeah, I was very surprised at Scalia's statements actually," he added.
BTW, here is the Bottom-Line for his view of Scalia: Trump called Scalia "terrific" at a campaign event while telling South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson that his "favorite justice" is Clarence Thomas, calling the court's only black justice "underrated." "Scalia's terrific, but Clarence Thomas has been so consistent," he said in Aiken, South Carolina. "He has been very, very strong and consistent and I really respect that."
**Now that is an absolute TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment