Update to : Don't Desert Me. I Am On A 1000 Bike Benefit Poker Run All Day

On my way to the poker run.  


Click on image to enlarger
Click on image to enlarger
Click on image to enlarger
Click on image to enlarger
Its all about doing for wounded cops what they cannot do for themselves.  I have to tell you,  I wouldn't get out of my patrol car for $60,000 a year (before taxes) but our local police do just that.  This helps them understand that we know their lives are without a price.  And to think one of them gave me a speeding ticket,  two weeks ago. 30 bucks a bike with all of the money going to those who need it most . . . . . . . very cool.     800 bikes, total.  They were hoping for 1,000 but 800 is do just fine.  I came home with a host of new friends in mind,  most younger than me and some new TEA party contacts.  Law, order,  freedom,  doing things the american way  -  that is what such "runs" are all about. . . Talk to you later on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment