Leave Kelly alone !!


American Idol super star,  Kelly Clarkson,   a lady who has stayed on coarse after becoming ridiculously rich,  announced that she will vote for Ron Paul.  

Me?  If he is the GOP candidate,  I won't bother voting.  He is far to the left of Obama on national security and national security trumps ObamaCare. 

Having said that,  Kelly has a right to her opinion.  Instead,  she has been maligned, terribly,  by the anti-Paul crowd.  

That should not be.  My policy,  on this blog,  is to “go after” people who are our leaders,  who should know better and/or  who are moving aggressively against our traditional values and the very historicity of this great nation.  That criteria allows me to function in our society.  Without such,  I would hate almost everyone including my wife.  It is unfortunate that Kelly does not understand the seriousness of Ron Paul's idiocy,  but she doesn't.  Let's stop with hating her for her innocence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment