Chaz on Dancing With The Stars ?? So What. Its an entertainment show, folks !!

Kind of looks like a guy. That is whole idea behind Chaz Bono going transgender on us.

As you might know, I am fiercely anti militant "gay." The Queer Nation types of California, at least, are all about cramming their lifestyle agenda down the throats of those who oppose them, without any regard for Constitutional free speech protections. The queer marriage issue, for example, is not about queer marriage, but about preventing folks like me from using the term "queer." I am saying that same sex marriage is much more an issue about free speech than it is about same sex marriage. Understand that California has "hate speech" laws. The design behind laws criminalizing "hate speech" has to do with silencing those who speak out against queer conduct.

Shortly after Prop 8 is finally defeated, here in California, there will come a time when I will not be allowed to write a posting such as this, as is [already] the case in France and our neighbor to the north, Canada. "Queer" criticisms are banned even in churches in each of these countries.

I believe that when a couple spends their time in the after-glow of the sex act doing nothing but cleaning up with disinfectant, well, what they were doing before just can't be right. Simpleton? Biased? Prejudiced? Yeah, that's me. Bye bye all you libertarians !!

Anyway. it is not the queer act, itself, that I am opposed to. What happens in the bedroom between consenting adults is not my concern. I do have an opinion about all that, but I would never seek to legislate my concerns. However, when "what happens in the bedroom" leads to legislative dominance over me, that is where I draw the line.

Understand that as a [retired] business owner, I have worked gay types, and, they were acceptable employees, of course. They knew how I felt. And, they knew that they would be treated as fairly as the next person, in my employment. That is where this whole gay business should have stopped. But, some folks have to take things too far.

One side busies itself robbing others of their freedoms, while still others, retaliate by beating to death, those they find repulsive. Terrible.

Where am I going with this post? Chaz Bono, the daughter of Sonny and Cher, is about to make an appearance on Dancing With The Stars. She wants to be a "he" like I want to be rich. Both of us can pretend, but neither of us can really pull it off.

Should Chaz be allowed to compete on DWTS? Absolutely. Should she be allowed to dress up like a guy? Of course. Does she deserve to be ridiculed. Nope. And, as far as I know, she is not militant in her opinions.

Dancing With The Stars is entertainment and nothing more. Let's all have fun and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment