Note from Editor: I am in Denver on a new job. First day today. Will be blogging extensively this afternoon, late.

We will discuss Obama's Christian faith. The article will not be our first of the day but it will be one of the more comprehensive. If you do not understand "Black Liberation Theology," you might find this article of value.

I have an article on our absentee president. It is finished but I have not cleaned it up and proof read for publishing.

We wonder why the murder of more than 400 Syrian civilians does not draw the same reaction from Obama as did the Libya thingy we are doing in that country.

And, what in the world are we doing in Libya, anyway?

We will present the old Obama and the New Obama in a few radical quotes back in the day when he was a radical and compare those with the New Obama, a man full of Christian faith and values, ready to go to war at a moments notice, one who bemoans the fact that bi-partisanship is not the rule of the day.

I intend to talk about "safe investments" during this time of confusion.

3 comments:

  1. You proof read this crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're upset about one word. Grow up, moron.

    I have a serious case of ADHD. Had it all my life. Makes it most difficult to focus.

    Do you care?

    More importantly, do I care about your comment?

    Take a guess at both questions.

    At least I am making an effort in getting this country back on is ideological feet, while folks like yourself are busy trying to tear it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thought, maybe your angry because I am working (again) and you are not -- you being a liberal and all.

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete