What single factor benefits SUV auto sales? Kids. Yes, "kids." Here is why.

If you are planning on 3 kids or more, you either have to buy two small energy efficient cars or one, larger and safer, truck or SUV. It is that simple.

One of my boys has four kids. They own a Toyota economy car, but have to borrow "grandpa's" car if they want to take the whole family anywhere.

I work with the 5th and 6th grade kids at church. If it weren't for members who own those big, nasty SUVs, we would not be able to take our church kids anywhere.

I used to own a Chevy Silverado. I had to turn off the safety devise on the passenger side of the truck (also known as an "air bag' -- not to be confused with my first wife). Imagine, I had to turn off that safety devised because children have actually been behead by these air bags. Geeeeeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment