George Soros plans an all out assualt on FoxNews

Updated version
Here is the headline: SOROS GROUP PLOTS 'GUERILLA WAR', 'SABOTAGE' ON FOXNEWS... What this story fails to mention is that Soros has been at war with Fox News for nearly a decade and is losing ground each and every year.

I am a member of one of Soros's "grassroots" neighborhood functions -- but they think I am a raving liberal. All I had to do to get "in" with this bunch of misfits was to lie about how many women "I have had since being married." I became an instant hero. Sweet.

While I am kidding just a bit about the "lie," I am not kidding about my involvement in the neighborhood meetings. All conservative readers of this blog should sing-up for Media Matters information. They will take it from there. They will help you find a group near you. We conservatives need to use many of the same tactics this bunch of misfits use against us. They infiltrate our functions, but whine when we reverse strategies. In California, these Marxist clowns have even voted in our [conservative - GOP] primaries.

Understand that with the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision, millions of dollars can be spent by Big Business to counter the millions of dollars spent by Big Labor. We have listened to Obama and the Dems whine and cry about this decision. What we have not heard is an admission from these folks as to the fact that they collected and spent twice as much money as did the McCain camp. That is not going to be the case in the 2012 election cycle, which begins just nine months from now.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment