Lizard Watch: 2010's sleeziest propositions:

On March 23 of 2010, at the signing ceremony of ObamaCare, the classless Joe Biden turned to Obama and whispered in his ear: "This is a big f...ing deal." Indeed.

March 9 of 2010, Pelosi made this ridiculous statement: But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it, away from the fog of controversy."

April 29 of 2010: I do think at a certain point, you've made enough money. (he did not specify at to whether his 5.5 million dollar income for 2009 was 'enough money,' however.)

June 17 of 2010, Representative Joe Barton (R - Tx) apologized to BP for the way its leadership had been treated in Congressional hearings.

October 25, 2010, in an interview regarding Tiger Woods, one of his whores tried to blame his wife in this quote: "If I was in his house, where the hell was she?" -- Loredana Jolie,

September 27 of 2010: We have to wage peace. Ridiculous? Well, yes if coming from Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the NY Mosque organizer, a man who refuses to condemn a number of Muslim terrorist groups, world wide.

Sept 7 of 2010: "They talk about me like a dog." -- Barack Obama.

August 30 of 2010 - rather than offer to show his birth certificate just once, Obama chose to say this: I can't spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead.

August 2 of 2010: if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me - Lady Gaga

June 7 of 2010: Just in case you feel some degree of sympathy for Bernie Madoff, read this quote: "F**k my victims. I carried them for 20 years and now I'm doing 150."

April 1 of 2010: Dan Rather made this statement (it is only ridiculous because he thought he could say this about Obama and get away with it): "Listen, he's a nice person, but he couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him the state troopers to flag down traffic."

No comments:

Post a Comment