America's first black billionaire issues this warning: In so many words, Robert Johnson is telling Dems, "You can't win if you abandon the moderate center, and you can't wait much longer to make that move."

Bob Johnson, BET Founder, Praises Trump, Says Democrats Have ... www.blackenterprise.com/bob-johnson-bet-founder...
In an interview with CNBC, America’s first black billionaire and the founder of BET, Robert L. Johnson weighed in what he sees as problems with the Democratic Party.

“The party in my opinion, for me personally, has moved too far to the left,  and for that reason, I don’t have a particular candidate (I’m supporting) in the party at this time. I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment