The most prolific liar of them all, John Brennan, now claims that he was "misinformed." Funny, but I thought Brennan was one of the sources for all the lies told during the past two years. Still do.

Stunning! Former CIA Chief John Brennan Now Says His Months of Attacks on Trump “May Be Based on Bad Information”

Former CIA chief John O. Brennan now says his months of attacks on President Trump may have been based on “bad information.”
One of the president’s harshest critics had a muted tone on Monday as he discussed special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” No evidence was found to support the claim that Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign “conspired or coordinated” with Russia.
“Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Mr. Brennan told host Joe Scarborough. “I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.”

No comments:

Post a Comment