An open letter to a Democrat friend


Larry, millions on the Left hate white guys, i.e. Activist Blacks, Louis Farrakhan and his Democrat voting Nation of Islam, Alvin Sharpton, and his BLM.; All those universities drafting courses on dealing with "white privilege," the condemnation of the Constitution as a "white man's document." While many whites "have it made," there are more whites in poverty and on food stamps than the other ethnic groups . . . so much for "white privilege" and having it made. "White privilege" didn't give me crap that I didn't have to work for --- correct me if you think I am wrong. Taught myself carpentry, cabinet construction and installation, couldn't find a job after Carter so I created my own business. Rebuilt my '56 Ford stepside with no mechanic background . . . did it on my own with no help from family or friends. And it ran when I was finished. Painted my '55 Chevy with no background for that, as well. My point? There is a difference between being self taught and this so-called "white privilege" White Privilege is a fantasy of the Left if you weren't born rich. Sorry, but what - specifically - gives me an advantage over a hard working Asian, a hard working Hispanic or a hard working Black? As I see it, "white privilege" is little more than an excuse for failure. Let's agree to agree on this one because me being wrong is just not in the cards, on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment