my comments on Jamele Hill's facebook - you know, the ESPN chick who sits in her ivory tower while throwing stones at those who really care about our minorities:

I am 72 years old, a Trump supporter, and have done more to help minority youth than you ever will. According to you, I am white, THEREFORE I hate minorities. What a crock. Your brain dead comments about Trump are more than insulting to those of us who care about this once great country and voted for him. I have coached minorities, hundreds of them, for 35 years (school boy wrestling) and 17 years (Little League in a Hispanic community) and you? What the hell have you done? Your insistence that folks like me would dare to support a racist proves just how dumbass the Al Sharpton community can be. Go to hell as you preach hate and make a living off of falsely accusing those with whom you can't stand, simply because they are white . . . . you and your ESPN racist leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment