I told you so. And some of you are going to watch all day, anyway.

Exclusive: Comey will stop short of saying Trump obstructed justice in Flynn probe, source says  

Earlier today,  I predicted the above outcome.  Now,  others are jumping on board.  I made my prediction based on Comey's May 3 sworn testimony in which he made it undeniably clear,  that Trump had not pressured him to stop investigating General Flynn.  Case closed.  I see no need for him to testify again.  In fact,  I would not be surprised to find that he will say nothing we do not already know. 

See:   http://jds-midknightreview.blogspot.com/2017/06/prediction-comey-testimony-will-be.html

Update:  During the first hour of Comey's Thursday performance,  and it was a performance,  he refused to typify Trump's involvement as "obstruction."  

No comments:

Post a Comment