Fake News story #210: State officials DEFY Trump and his climate agenda,

 Fake News story #210:  State officials DEFY Trump and his climate agenda.  Actually,  this is not even close to being true.  Surprised?  If so,  it is only because you do not appreciate the specificity of words.   

 I am talking about "DEFY, " in this case.  President Trump did not order our governors or mayors to do anything.  He only took the US Treasury out of the Paris Non-Treaty Agreement.

Mayors and Governors can bankrupt their constituencies if they please.  No political problem as far as conservative thinking is concerned.   No one in Middle America gives a crap what Jerry Brown does in California.  Neither does President Trump,  and if Bloomberg wants to give away his millions,  fine with the Blue Collar world.  Sooner or later, Midget Michael will stop with this waste of money,  if he ever actually gives to the Paris Accord.  

Kind of humorous that Trump has taken the single largest environment function of all time and turned it into a charitable institution.  I am still laughing.  

1 comment:

  1. It really show us all just how of touch these people are. You are right. Trump never ordered anyone to do or not do anything. He simply said "A 100 billion per year for life" is not worth two tenths of a degree in temp change 100 years from now. I am thinking that if these people heard me say, "I know I owe you $1000. Let me pay you 10 cents a year and call the debt paid the first day I pay my 10 cents," they would tell me to get lost. Isn't that what they are doing? They are telling us "people will die this summer" when this Agreement does nothing to deal with that problem, allowing it to be real, for the sake of argument.

    ReplyDelete