Can't have it both ways, Honest Abe:

Can't have it both ways:

Comey  May 3 :  I was never asked to end the investigation.  "That would have been a big deal."  

Comey  May 8 : " I believe he was trying to move me in that direction."

 Anyone believe this? 
Rubio:   How come it was never leaked that Trump was not the subject of your investigation?  

I don't know.   

Asked to pretend that Hillary was not under investigation: 
 
Loretta Lynch took me aside and asked me to stop referring to the "investigation."  Call it a "matter" from now on.

Did you comply? 

Yes.   

Collusion?
Is there any hard evidence of collusion between Trump and Putin.

No.   

Trump demand loyalty.

Actually,  he demanded honest loyalty. 

Did he ever do anything other than ask about the investigations?

No.   

(So how is that "obstruction" ?).  

2 comments:

  1. You don't think today's hearings hurt trump, maybe a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, but Loretta Lynch came off looking bad, as did Comey and complicity with the leaks. We are just going to have to wait this thing out. Politics are at play, just don't kid yourself about that.

      Delete