Fake News Story # 193: Hannity is leaving Fox News !! (I don't think so).

Rachel Stockman / Mediaite: EXCLUSIVE: New Conservative Network Now Actively Trying to Lure Sean Hannity  —  Late last week, we broke the story that there could soon be another game in town for conservative news viewers looking for a competitor to Fox News.

Editor's notes:  I am calling this a "fake news story" because (a) I do not believe a competing (start up network) can afford Sean Hannity.   And (b),  Mediate has no sources inside the Hannity Camp.  I could be wrong on this one.  Hannity has expressed his support for Fox's co-president,  Bill Shine,  who resigned earlier on Monday,  May 1.  There have been rumors for well over a year,  now,  that the Murdoch son's want to take the network into a more moderate venue.  

One wonders what the heck they are thinking.  That old adage, "If it ain't broke,  don't fix it," is never more true than in this case.  

Me?  When I go to Fox,  I spend most of my time on the Business channel,  especially Stuart Varney and Maria Bartoloma.  Neil Cavuto is OK,  but I do get tired of him stumbling all over his sentences  (he does it on purpose and it is not cool).   

Hannity has promised more details on tonight's program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment