Joke of the month that has nothing to do with politics.

So, a six year old and his four year brother had a conversation, one night. The oldest said, "I think we should start cussing like Dad."
The youngest responded, "Mom will kill us if we do."
"But she didn't kill off our Dad. Tomorrow morning at breakfast, we will cuss, like Dad," said the oldest.
So, how do we cuss like Dad? 

Well, you and I will pick a cuss word and use it at breakfast. You want to be like Dad, don't you?
Yes I guess.
Good. I am going to say "hell." What are you going to say.
The youngest said, "I don't know. I guess I will say 'damn.' " 

Next morning:
Mom comes into the kitchen , all happy and everything. What do my precious babies want for breakfast?
The oldest said, Hell, I think I will have some Cheerios
Mom hauled off and slapped him right out of chair and over against the wall. She turned to the youngest, and, with eyes flashing, she said, "And what do you want?!!."
The youngest immediately said, "Well hell, I definitely don't want any of those damn Cheerios."