Here is how Trump beat the Maddow story into trash:



Maddow of MSNBC teased her "breaking story" regarding the Trump tax forms,  90 minutes before her broadcast    . . . .    on Twitter,  no less.  I say "no less" because that is where Trump lives   . . . . .   on Twitter.  And,  he had a 90 lead because of Rachel,  plus another 20 minutes with her pontificating before she finally got to the heart of her story.  

In the meantime,  Trump,  with all this "tease" time,  was able to reveal the facts of his 2005 tax return before Maddow ever got around to the heart of her story.  Trump scooped Maddow  !!!!  

I am still laughing   . . . .   and Maddow is this genius PhD babe on the Left.   Good grief.  

2 comments:

  1. Apparently, you won't publish this comment because it comes "from the enemy." The fact that you have become rabid than ever before and I have been attending your site for nearly seven years. You can't get more insulting when dealing with the Left wing readers coming to your site. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Rabid" is what I have had to deal with, from the Left, for years. You lost when many were saying I would not live long enough to see my country rescued from the commie Left. Pay back is a bitch, and I intend to continue to ridicule the Left until I think my ridicule is somewhere close to the crap I have had to read for 9 years. Get used to it. BTW, the readership approves.

      Delete