Intelligent life "elsewhere?" Pope says, "Maybe not." Agreed.

Yahoo News,  as worthless a "news network" as created by mankind,  is telling us that the Vatican does not anticipate seeing alien (as in "outer space") communication anytime soon.  (story line,  here).  

Me?  I say,  "In view of the fact that we have no actual evidence intelligent life,   tells us that we,  here on Earth,  are the only version of intelligent life in all of the Grand Universe."  Conclusion?  The Pope may be right.  

Look,  all this talk about the intelligent life,  elsewhere,  is just silliness.  Now,  I am not saying that it cannot be,  but I am saying,  "There is no reason to believe,  otherwise."  

We have been looking for intelligent communication,  outside out solar system,  for decades.  Nothing.  One would think ,  the second we turned on those huge radio-wave receivers, in that very instant,  we would have some sort of messaging for Far Away.    As it stands,  today,  it looks as if we are looking for a first time, communication from an extant civilization hundreds of thousands of light years away.  What a waste of time. 

2 comments:

  1. A narrow minded, limited, human centric view. Not the view of science.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Speculation" is the definition of "philosophy," And what evidence does this "science" have to counter what I said? Who knows, maybe I missed something.

      And explain to me why there was no communique received the moment we turned the radio wave radars on. I mean, if "they have been out there for billions of years, and there are billions and billions of existing civilizations in other systems, why is space not full of their radio waves and communications? And, how come I KNOW the answer to my question when I am not a scientist AND why do you know when you are not a scientists?

      Delete