Midknight Review has its rules

44 share
As a conservative blogger,  I am constantly monitoring liberal response,  I would say that more than 98% of all responses on this blog (from liberals)  are either outrageous lies  (Bush blew up the Twin Towers),  or just plain filthy. As a result,  I delete most liberal commentary.  Want your comments to be saved and published?  Then,  follow the rules of this blog and talk about issues,  or move on.  Here is my response to a liberal using the term “teabagger” while laughing at the notion that teaparty politics is dead or dying.  I give you this,  in an effort to make known my bias as a publisher.  You want to use illiterate and profane ghetto speak or filthy Democrat talking points (emphasis on "filthy"),  you will not be published  . . . . . . .  period. I can handle misinformation;  I cannot abide "just plain stupid" or filthy dialogue  -  and I am a retired building contractor who knows,  tolerates and (sometimes) uses "construction speak."  But such is not suitable on this blog, as a rule of course.  

Now,  my response: 


Use of "teabaggers," is not allowed on this blog . . . . . period. You are given a platform, here, at Midknight Review. Want to continue that relationship and rhetorical opportunity? Then shut your pie-hole when using such filth. It is your side of the aisle that favors the practice defined in that word. So, use it on your own or get lost.

Secondly, while some candidates did not survive, the Conservative Movement that is borne of "teaparty" perspectives, is alive and well AND growing. The GOP is far more conservative, today, across the board, than it was in 2008. You and your Marxist Misfitted buds, don't get it. The teaparty was never about a (third) political party, but about a movement designed to recapture conservative truth and make it central to GOP party politics. Yesterday proved that that goal has and is being fulfilled.

You can blow all you want, but in 5 short months, you may see just how strong teaparty OPINION is . . . . . . again.  

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that your little blog has gotten better and better over the years. I was turned on to Midkight Review by a mechanic, in L.A, where I was getting my car repaired. Your blog is really more a research/information blog, than a blog designed for outside comment, at least, that is the way I see it. And, you have moved away from the harsh comments of the past. Good for you. back in 2009 or so, all you did was make my wife mad. I enjoyed your comments, but she did not although she is quite the conservative. Now, that is very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete