Ron Paul publishes a call for reform regarding the Federal Exchange. Here is that call to action from the congressman

The following is taken from my mail box. I do not endorse Ron Paul for President, but that is not to be taken as a negative, either. If you visit this site, my preference is Sarah Palin. Having said that, Palin and Paul are on the same page with regard to our national economy and, especially, the out of control Federal Exchange. This memo from Ron Paul is worth reading.


Congressman Ron Paul

Dear Fellow Conservative,

I hope you join me in my firm conviction that now is the time to fight back against the out of control Federal Reserve and continued Wall Street plundering of our tax dollars.

The threat isn't hard to see -- just look all around us. Our constitutional principles and freedoms are being assaulted at every turn. More bailouts, trillion dollar "stimulus" plans, huge new debt burdens for our children, simply printing money to cover our failed policies -- I could go on and on. You and I both know that President Obama is going to keep going and going unless someone puts a stop to the madness.

But the good news is there is a way to fight back. And that fight starts today -- by "Auditing the Fed" and showing the American people just how the Fed has abused its power, debauched the dollar, and helped strangle our economy.

Because I know you are a friend in Liberty, I wanted you to be among the first people contacted by Campaign for Liberty for the vital fight against the out of control Federal Reserve.

Please read the email below from my friend and Campaign for Liberty's President, John Tate. John isn't just a friend of mine. He's also a patriot with years of experience getting things done in politics. Now he's agreed to take up the fight in a way I cannot -- by leading the fight for Liberty on the outside, while I do battle in the halls of Congress.

I trust you'll find this battle to expose the out of control Fed worth your support.

For Liberty,
Congressman Ron Paul
Congressman Ron Paul

Campaign for Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment