How am I doing against my arch enemy - a man who who took my blog name, changed the spelling (which he can do) and bounces around the bottom of the blog world? As long as he is happy, I am happy.


  

Before you start laughing at this report,  understand that there are some 644 million websites in the United States,  510 million are active sites.  You can see why I am proud of my 448,648 ranking.     It puts me well within the 1% demographic  (you do the math).  Total page view count since 2010,  1.42 million. 

My evil competition is nowhere to be seen,  in my rearview mirror.   

 

 

Alexa Traffic Ranking for Midknight Review-new and revised

How is this site ranked relative to other sites?
Global Rank Global rank icon 5,260,128                                                                                               

Rank in United States

United States Flag 448,648  

 ______________

My unglorious pretender,  Midnight Review (without the "k):






How popular is themidnightreview.com?


Alexa Traffic Ranks


How is this site ranked relative to other sites?
Global Rank Global rank icon 25,530,479  No U.S. ranking.   


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment