Cops are people too, and they need your support. The anarchists must not win in their war against law and order.


That's Megyn Kelly interviewing an American hero.  Here is what they want you know:







john,

"Uncle Tom!"

"House Negro!"

"Traitor!"

Friend, these are just some of the insults that have been hurled my way since I dared to call a "spade a spade" on Fox News and dared to speak to truth to power on the riots in Baltimore.

Let me blunt: Please immediately let me know I have your support by giving me $100, $50, $25, or even $10 today. As you can see . . . I am stepping up to speak hard truths and I need your help today. Not tomorrow, not next week . . . TODAY.
Please, let me explain.

In case you missed it, I called out the Mayor of Baltimore and the failed liberal policies of the Obama Administration as contributing factors to the riots in Baltimore.

I said the Baltimore riots "like Ferguson, like New York and many other areas" where the direct result of "failed liberal government policies (that) have led to high unemployment, chronic poverty and failing schools."

What the liberals DON'T want to hear and what I made abundantly clear is that 90% of the homicide victims in the Baltimore area are black as are 90% of the suspects.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but the fact of the matter is that the people rioting in Baltimore right now would not hesitate to shoot and kill Freddie Gray for something as simple as bumping into them on the dance floor at the local club.

As you can imagine, speaking the truth did not endear me to the elitist liberals that expect me to be their mouthpiece. The left is afraid of the truth; instead of engaging honestly, they insult.
.

It's nothing new to me, though. As an outspoken critic of the failed policies of the Obama Administration, many people are outraged that a black man -- in a position of authority like myself -- would dare to walk off the plantation of liberal group think.

It's why I've also been derisively called:

"The Right's Token Black Sheriff. . ."

"Ridiculous. . ."

"Wingnut . . ."

"Irresponsible . . ."

"Black Rush Limbaugh with a Badge!"

Well, if taking a stand for truth, justice and the American way makes me "ridiculous," "irresponsible" and all other sorts of name calling . . . then GUILTY AS CHARGED.
.

I will not back down and allow my voice to be silenced simply because I'm an independent thinking black man! I will ALWAYS call out the race-baiting hustlers like Al Sharpton that promote the cult of victimology.

This stance made me a HUGE target in my last election for Sheriff. Gun-grabbing, nanny-state advocate (former NYC Mayor) Michael Bloomberg even spent upwards of $200,000 to defeat me. This was UNPRECEDENTED for a local sheriff's race!

Thankfully, I was able to raise money from generous donors from all 50 states and repel these liberal elitist attacks.

But it's not me that needs the most help. I am not alone. There are, literally, hundreds of truth-speaking, like-minded Black leaders across the country that will be similarly attacked as an "Uncle Tom" or a "House Negro" or a "Traitor" and they don't have the means to battle back against the long, intruding arm of the statists or Washington establishment.

And that's why I started People's Sheriff PAC, to help give a megaphone to the voiceless . . . and repel the attacks that are sure to come their way when they dare to stand on the Founding principles of our country.

We need to break through the Leftist slurs and continue to speak the truth.

So I implore you to make a contribution to People's Sheriff PAC today.

Please, we cannot stand on the sidelines and allow those that speak the truth to be derided with racist and hateful language like "Uncle Tom," "House Negro" and "Traitor." Take a stand BY DONATING TODAY!

For America,

Sheriff David Clarke


Paid for by The People's Sheriff PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
5822 Crighton Drive, Dublin Ohio 43026

No comments:

Post a Comment