FYI: Midknight Review - new and revised history and traffic pattern for the past week.


Began publishing in 2008 as Midknight Review.  Was shut down end of 2009  and lost 2,200 articles and a 120,000 pageview contacts. The shut-down came three hours after publishing a harsh article about Barack Obama misuse of Fed funds.  I believe a Google employee pulled the plug.   I Created a new address and started publishing as Midknight Review - new and revised in the first week of 2010.  I have not had a single critical problem with Google since  . . . so I am not one who believes Google squashes political speech.  I do not advertise,  making this an "educational," blog which allows me more discretion when it comes to copyright law.  Alexa ran a review of my blog a couple of years ago.  It found that the majority (54%) of my traffic comes from college age women.  My 35 year vocation was "building contractor."  Since retirement,  my avocation has been this blog and, a graduate level religious blog  (Barth and the Boys) that receives very little attention.  The numbers, below,  are record numbers for any week in this blog's history  (7,022, 7891, 6438 , and, today with three hours remaining,  I am at 5,868).  I do not view attendance as agreement,  but I do see it as representative of folks wanting more information. 


Pageviews
United States
30718
Russia
432
South Korea
118
Portugal
44
Romania
26
France
22
Germany
20
China
15
Ukraine
10
Ireland
7

No comments:

Post a Comment