Two terrorist attackers in custody for years - neither has ever been charged.

Nearly ten years after the attack on the USS Cole, killing 17, the American people wait on the Feds to put those responsible on trial. What is shocking in this story is the fact that the Obama Administration has order a cessation to the prosecution of those in our custody and facing trial for this crime.

(Washington, D.C.) The Obama administration has ordered a halt to the prosecution of the USS Cole mastermind, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri.
In a filing this week in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, the Justice Check SpellingDepartment said that "no charges are either pending or contemplated with respect to al-Nashiri in the near future." Understand that this killer has not even been charged for this crime.

In a related failure, KSM, the physical mastermind of 9/11, has yet to be indicted for that crime with no schedule in sight or mind for his indictment, much less his trial.

Two of America's most notorious terrorist attacks. Both leaders in custody for years. Neither man charged with a crime -- either under Bush or, now, Obama. Incredible.

3 comments:

  1. Its like you reazd my thoughts! You seem to know a lot approximately this, such
    as you wrote the e-book in iit or something. I beoieve that you could doo with some
    p.c. to power the meessage home a bit, but other than that,
    that is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly spent my half an hour to red this blog's articles everyday along with a
    cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox andd from now on each time a comment is added I receive
    4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you ccan remove me from that service?
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete