Fauci ready to make millions off Corona ???? Truth or a little Right Wing BS.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. Claims Dr. Fauci and Gates Foundation Will Make Billions on Coronavirus Vaccine

 

Don't get me wrong.  I am as Trump as you get,  sometimes our Right Wing media types get a little off the plantation.  The above headline just might be a perfect example.  Time will tell.

 I was a kid just entering high school in 1959 when JFK was running for president.  The Right Wing was screaming warning after warning about the Catholic Church coordinated effort to take over the US of A.   Problem: this simply was not true.  I have this classic political lie as a background to such stories as the above,  stories from Left and the Right. So you will excuse me for not being an enthusiastic believer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment