What's happened to Midknight Review and the rest of the blogging world. A note to readership.

Note to readership:  As you know,  three weeks ago,  Google changed it's algorithms that direct traffic to or away from this blog  (every blog) .  My traffic drop from a 500 to700 average to 50/60   . . . .  in a single 24 hour period,  AND,  folks cannot comment to the blog.

I have paid a $500 one time fee to "Join Me," a site that re-directs traffic to the blog.  Could be
another rip-off,  but I am encouraged that it is not. Spent an hour on the phone.  As things stand today,  at this moment,  I have no visibility on the Web.  Before three weeks ago,  if you entered "Midknight Review - new and revised,"  you would see  several pages of results.  Now  ,  absolutely nothing;  not even my blog name,  nothing,  thank you very much Google.

The folks at Join Me promise that they can reverse this problem.  A return to 10,000 page view days?  Fingers crossed.