Oklahoma Governor tells his Supreme Court to take a hike.

OK governor defies Supreme Court -- Ten Commandments will stay at capitol...

Editor's notes:  It's O.K.  I mean,  the Dems pick and choose the laws they will obey.  Time to fight fire with fire as long as we are doing the right thing.  Isn't that the criterion for the Left?  And who determines what is right or wrong?  

Me?  Understand that Obama decided not pay Social Security cost of living increases the first two years of his first term.  That decision cost all who draw SS benefits as dictated by law,  an average of $80 per month for eternity.  That's $960 dollars per year.  It was the largest single tax in human history,  and has been completely overlooked by the wonks in the media.  Including my wife's SS cuts,  Obama's decision has cost us $1,800 a year for the past 5 years for a total,  to date,  of  $9,000 dollars.  You should know that I was forced to pay close to 16% of my pre-tax income as a self-employed contractor.  That was a huge part of my retirement investment.  That was my money.  

So you will excuse me for seeing the above headline as "revenge" against the lawless.  

And,  since the Obama Administration believes in the value of lawless anarchy,  certainly the Governor's actions can be seen as legit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment