Here are two statements demonstrating the insanity of Obama's sense of sefl-importance. Combine niavete and monumental arrogance gives you what we have seen over the past six years.

On July 27, 2007, candidate Obama spoke at the National Urban League convention in St. Louis, Missouri, and also promised a powerful transformation for the nation on day one of his administration. (Source: CNN)
The day I’m inaugurated, the country looks at itself differently. And don’t underestimate that power. Don’t underestimate that transformation.

YEAR 2007  Source:  Breitbart
On November 21, 2007, then-candidate Obama said on New Hampshire Public Radio that his Muslim experience would make us safer:
I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently…If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view…My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world…then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer

No comments:

Post a Comment