Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the vilest of them all?

The headline is the story: Dem Sen compares Republicans to Hitler...

By my count, the Marxist Libs do this sort of thing 58 to 1, versus the conservatives. Understand that such trash talk is wrong no matter who is making the charge, BUT !! the Marxist Dems (Woodstockers who never grew up) are far more violent, far more filthy in their rhetoric, much much more willing to slander and lie, than the conservative side of the aisle.

Point of post: just to record my angst at the above headline. I am tired of the finger point libs when they are more guilty than conservatives. The headline, above, is just one of hundreds of examples proving my point.

Heck, I would put an anti-union bumper sticker on my car but for the fact that a union thug would then, destroy my auto o mo bile.

Never, ever, forget that the KKK was the invention of a Democrat South.

No comments:

Post a Comment