After corrupting the democratic process, the Left screams "illegal" when their plans to prevent legislative action fail.

Ezra Klein: Was what Scott Walker did legal?

Wow, or should I write, Whoa? Ezra Klein writes for the Washington Post, one the nation's two leading Marxist rags (NY Times being the other). In the headline, we have a man pretending to be concerned for what is legal while standing firmly on the side of the rioters and illegal administrators in Wisconsin.

Most of this country is tired of this kind of blatant hypocrisy. The Wisconsin rioters have cost the State of Wisconsin 7 million in damages to the capitol building, their Democrat Senators fleeing the state with the intention of shutting down the government of that state.

These folks rejected the election results of last November and cry foul because, for once, their gravy train has been derailed.

Understand that I find unions, public or private, repulsive, especially when they force me to join and pay their dues; especially when they take my property taxes and use them to pay for their retirement; especially when they organize political attacks against the things I support and use my money to pay for those attacks.

You think this is fair? I think you should go back to Russia.

Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment