We are back on the web (we think)

My computer was sick.  Could not access the Web.  So I turned my laptop off and did other things for six weekxs.  The computer repaired itself while down and is working better than ever.  

Now we are back.  Not much to report that you don't know.  Want to brag on our president and the fantastic job the man is doing.

I will be taking notes and deciding on a writing strategy during this Corona Crisis.

I must confess one thing:  In the beginning of this thing (last Janruary) , I did not believe Corona would be worse than Influenza.  I have changed my mind about that.  In 2018-2019, Influena killed 34,000, 25,000 of those folks being senitor citiaens.

If predictions are accurate,  more than 100,000 will die in the US by the beginning of summer.  Hope that is wrong.

At any rate, please stay safe.

Talk to you when I actually have something to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment