Here is the first law I have no intentions to obey. When I die, my guns will go to whoever. Try to catch me.

House Democrats succeeded Wednesday in passing legislation to criminalize private gun sales.

Yahoo News reports that the legislation passed by a vote of 240-190, with eight Republican Congressional members voting with the Democrats. One of those eight Republicans, Rep. Peter King (R-NY), actually co-sponsored the bill.
On Monday Breitbart News reported that the Democrats planned a floor vote on the legislation to criminalize private gun sales this week. They used a universal background check bill to accomplish the criminalization, pushing to make it illegal for a neighbor to sell a gun to . . .

Editor:   In other words:  I really do not give a damn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment